Train maintainers at your facility, saving time and travel expense
With Boeing Maintenance Training Services, you can use our comprehensive, flexible collection of training courses, materials, and tools to train technicians at your location. Backed by Boeing engineering and airplane data, our training expertise provides you with effective, approved training that is ready when you are.
For airlines, MROs, and training organizations like yours, our MTS licensed software and curriculum helps you easily support the engineers and mechanics who service your Boeing airplanes. With MTS you can provide the Boeing regulatory-approved training experience at your own location.
Maintenance Training Services Benefits
- In-house training reduces cost, downtime, and disruption to your operational maintenance schedule.
- Regularly updated regulatory-approved courseware helps you fulfill global requirements.
- Experiential training provides more effective instruction.
Maintenance Training Services Capabilities
Maintenance Training Services Highlights
- 360° Virtual Tour
- Instructor’s Advanced Boeing Learning Environment (ABLE)
- Student’s Advanced Boeing Learning Environment (ABLE)
- Computer Based Training (CBT)
- Active Schematics
- Interactive Modules (IM)
- Revision Service: 737NG, 737 MAX, 747-8, 777, 777X, 787
- Mature Courseware: 717, 737 Classic, 747-400 Passenger and Freighter, 767
Advanced Boeing Learning Environment (ABLE)
The Advanced Boeing Learning Environment (ABLE) is included with your Maintenance Training Services and enables better engagement and customization to meet the needs of each student.
- For students, ABLE provides an enhanced degree of control over their learning through continuous engagement and high impact courseware, in an easy-to-use interface.
- For instructors, ABLE provides a dynamic way to engage with and adapt to student needs during training. Boeing provided objectives and teaching notes align with the industry standards for regulatory approved maintenance training.
MicroSim Line Oriented Scenarios (LOS)
Bring the airplane into the classroom via rich 3D graphics with OEM-accurate systems simulation. Boeing’s premier portable scenario-based simulation, MicroSim Line Oriented Scenarios (LOS), simulates real life situations and experiences of line maintenance. Mechanics interact with MicroSim and Boeing manuals, to troubleshoot, dispatch, remove and install parts.
MicroSim cuts on-airplane training time in half, enabling students to meet all regulatory requirements in just five days, saving expense and downtime.
- Improve retention through “learning by doing.”
- Gain scenario-based training with 40+ line-oriented scenarios available.
- Rely on this fully portable option that runs on a standard PC laptop.
- Leverage Boeing engineering models.
- Interact with photorealistic 3D graphics.
- Revision service is included.
- MicroSim is available on 737MAX, 787, and 777X fleet types.
Training Courseware Package
The Training Courseware Package includes assembled courses for ATA 104 Levels 1, 2 & 3 Systems Training and supports multiple engine manufacturers.
Want to learn more?
Tell us more about your maintenance training needs and our team will connect with you soon.