Real-time weight and balance and landing calculations
Onboard Performance Tool enables your airline flight crew and ground personnel to perform real-time weight and balance and takeoff and landing calculations for all current Boeing airframes. Using current passenger, cargo, weather and runway conditions, it reduces maintenance costs by preventing engine wear and tear and increases revenue by optimizing passenger and cargo capacity.
Maximize payloads through optimization
• Provides quick, precise performance calculations.
• Increases airline revenue by optimizing payload for current takeoff conditions.
• Reduces engine maintenance costs by increasing flight takeoffs at lower derates.
• Reduces dispatch delay costs for each minute of delay saved per flight.
Coupled together with Jeppesen Airport Obstacle Database, no other product offers more precise calculations for your Boeing fleet than Onboard Performance Tool.
A solution for any platform
Onboard Performance Tool is the only solution serving three platforms, including:
- A mobile version for use on iOS or Windows applications.
- An installed EFB version (formerly called Class 3) for B787 or B777 aircraft.
- A Windows standalone OPT, hosted on a PC or tablet.
Mobile and installed platform applications are supported by a Windows-based administration tool to create databases for the airborne Onboard Performance Tool app.