Real-time tail-specific advisories help improve flight profile, fuel burn, and flight schedules
FliteDeck Advisor is a mobile application providing pilots with real-time, tail-specific advisories needed to make small, inflight adjustments to their flight profile and flight speed to optimize their flight’s cost index and save airlines money.
Your flight optimization solution
Advisories are made so the flight crew can consider taking action, obtain the optimal cost index, and make your airline more efficient.
FliteDeck Advisor Benefits
• Improve cost index – Tail-specific, real-time algorithms help pilots model in-air adjustment windows to
reduce fuel and time cost by 0.5 – 2.0 percent.
• Improve on-time performance – Similar algorithms help pilots use in-air adjustment windows to
improve on-time performance.
• Aircraft-specific optimization – Optimize your cost index by considering airplane-specific performance
metrics, including aircraft degradation and performance history as stored on the Aircraft Interface Device (AID).
• Aircraft connectivity – Benefit from real-time data from the aircraft’s avionics data buses through the
EFB connectivity to an AID.
• Improve post-flight analysis – Track and record in-flight conditions and changes made by waypoint for
transmission back to a data warehouse for better post-flight analysis and modeling.
The next level of flight optimization
It is the only optimization tool available today that takes into consideration aircraft degradation, which can be 1 – 2 percent better or worse than book value. As an aircraft is used, further degradation occurs, which impacts altitude and speed profiles.
By considering past aircraft performance data stored on the Aircraft Interface Device (AID), that information can be used to create improved analysis, better in-flight advisories, wiser actions on the flight deck, and a more efficient flight.
Want to know more?
To learn how FliteDeck Advisor can optimize your commercial airline operations,
please contact your Boeing representative or complete the form below to request a personal contact.